Hybrid Mail: The UK Postbox solution to Hybrid Mail
Hybrid Mail is a solution to sending letters without the need to post them yourself physically. Our mail management platform gives you access to all the features needed to start benefiting from Hybrid Mail; upload your files, let us know some additional information, and we can have your physical letter posted the same day.
How does Hybrid Mail work?
Hybrid Mail works by giving you the option to upload your letter, documents or files into a secure cloud service. From here, you'll need to provide some more information such as the dimensions of your letter, the recipients' details and your chosen postage method..
When you've done this, our team will process your letter and prepare it for you before posting it to the final destination. Hybrid Mail removes the physical-interaction usually required when sending mail, making it more efficient and hassle-free to send letters from wherever you are.
The benefits of Hybrid Mail with UK Postbox
A hybrid mail solution can bring many benefits to your business, and we’ve developed our solution to make it hassle free to implement Hybrid Mail into your mail management practices. Here are some of the benefits of Hybrid Mail:
- A fully remote solution that can be managed from any connected device
- API integration with your pre-existing systems
- Our mail management system can be used to store mail items securely
- Friendly and intuitive software for actioning your post
- Send items individually, or in-bulk through our API integration
- Respond to inbound mail faster
- You'll no longer require stationery such as envelopes and letterheads
- Get set up quickly without any physical installation
- Send mail requests are processed the same day if submitted before 3pm BST
- Can save your business time and money on postal trips
- Reduces your carbon footprint and centralises the collection of post
Hybrid mail for business
Businesses that implement Hybrid Mail into their postal operations can benefit from improved efficiency, productivity, streamlined staffing and a reduction in costs. We've made Hybrid Mail accessible and easy to integrate into your existing business practices through our API. All of your documents are encrypted while stored and during digital transmission, up until they are printed.
Size guide and the cost to send letters
The cost to send your letter depends on the dimensions, weight, where it’s going and the postal option you chose. We’ve detailed some of the most common UK letter sending options below, and you tell us which you’d like to use via our platform. Your account balance will be deducted for the postal cost and any processing fees, and we’ll then post the mail on your behalf.