Introducing UK Postbox - The UK’s Online Post Office
If you spend a lot of time in the Caribbean or overseas you’ll know that for all the benefits of living abroad, of which there are many, reliably receiving your important post from the UK isn’t one of them. At the very least you’ll be experiencing delays in your post, after all, it’s got quite a way to travel.
Avoid missing important letters
Whilst much of today's communication takes place on email and messaging tools such as WhatsApp and Telegram, traditional post is still the chosen vehicle for the most important of letters. Having legal or official documents being delayed or in extreme circumstances missed entirely is a headache we can all do without.
Virtual Mail Forwarding Explained
It sounds complicated but virtual mail forwarding is simply the process of turning physical letters into PDFs for you to manage online. This is how it works:
- Choose an address in the UK, there’s free and premium options
- We’ll let you know when post arrives.
- You can login on your computer, phone or tablet.
- Ask us to open and scan for you to read online or have post forwarded to you unopened.
- You can control what happens to each piece of post on an item by item basis.
- Receive parcels too - great for buying products that you can only get in the UK.
That’s it - easy right?
Shop and Ship
In addition to looking after your letters we can receive parcels too. Each of our accounts comes with a free Courier Point Address for parcels. Have your orders shipped to us and we’ll then forward them onto you. Some of the key benefits of our parcel forwarding service are:
- Buy from any UK retailer - regardless of whether they ship internationally or not.
- Save on carriage costs - have multiple orders consolidated into a single consignment.
- Share the cost - group your own orders together with a friend or family member.
- Wrap & Pack - have us wrap your purchases ready to be sent as gifts.
- Premium Concierge - We visit the store on your behalf before sending purchase to you.