Getting Started - The Sign-up Process
We’ve put together this short guide on how to get a UK Postbox address and account. The process is quick and easy but there are a few steps to take before we can give you your address and plan.
1. Choose the Mail Plan best suited to you:
- Pay-as-you-go - for up to 10 letters a month
- Lite - for 10 -35 letters per month
- Standard - for 35 - 100 letters per month
- Premier - for 100 - 350 letters per month
- Or contact us for a bespoke plan
Did you know you can use our plan calculator to work out which plan is right for you?
2. Choose an address type and location:
- PO Box (all locations)
- Royal Mail Redirection Address
- Prime Street Address
Find out where all of our addresses are on our locations page.
3. Verify your identity:
We’re regulated under the London Authorities Act 2007 and the Money Laundering Regulations 2007. In order for us to comply with legal requirements and continue to deliver a secure service to our customers, it’s necessary to verify personal details submitted to us upon registration of a UK Postbox account. For full details on identity verification click the link below.
What’s required for identity verification?
- Photo ID for each named person
- Proof of Residential address for each named person
- Photo ID of owner/proprietor and each named person
- Proof of Residential address for owner/proprieto, and each named person
- Proof of Trading address (if different from owner's residential address)
- Photo ID for account holder (unless director and beneficial owner), each director and beneficial owner
- Proof of Residential address for account holder (unless director and beneficial owner), each director and beneficial owner
- Proof of Trading address
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Proof of Registered Office address
Please note W1 London Street Addresses have some additional verification requirements, click here to find out more.
4. Setup Complete:
Your account will be activated, address/es set up and details emailed to you. You can download the UK Postbox App for mobile devices by visiting the Android or iOS app stores, use the links below or visit our app download page to learn more.